Saturday, January 22, 2011

LDK

I woke up at 6.45 just to go for LDK. I didn't go last semester so I didn't know what it's like. At 8am listened to ceramah. Boring and sleepy to death! We slept at 4 in the morning. Chatting and eating maggi.
After ceramah we have to gathered into group. Lucky that the girls gave responds what I'm saying. I became more confident and brave. We all have to created name and some description for the name. I created Bella braces. It's just popped out of my mind. The mentor always called my name. I don't know why the lecturer always approach me either in the class or in LDK. I'm not being hyper or quiet. It's just that I respond what they were saying. The LDK ended at 6 pm. Finally I get some rest. I feel sleepy but I didn't sleep instead I make over of amy's hair. Rambut dh la serabut mcm org hutan. I cut her bangs and it looks very neat. Oh yeah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"bestkan LDK"???? haha
nanty u kena join modul 1 lg memboringkan.. mayb dlm group best.. but ceramah 100% totally boring! haha
have fun dear with sem 1 student.. :)

Bella said...

time ceramah amek gmba..skali amek 4 org..haha

Anonymous said...

haha,, ambil gambar tu biasa.. :)
paling kusut adalah roommate u.. si amy,. hahaha
~kecik~

Bella said...

yg tu mmg smue tau..mcm xmnd smnggu..haha

hkjj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.