Search
Popular Posts
-
It doesn’t matter anymore. Things happen for a reason. Tears eventually fade, and one day everything will be exactly how it’s supposed to b...
-
The first picture is my youngest sis. Pergi crabbing and dapat makan crab. I had wonderful time that moment. The second picture was tak...
-
I thought you regret for being 'gedik' back then. Maybe I was wrong.
-
"Seriously xpyh la mghrap dh. Mustahil." Frankly speaking, your words killed me
-
Memories can't be rewinded. You just can reminising and it'll put a smile on your face. Hope that I could stop the time and cherish ...
-
I wanna be loved like other couples. Maybe I just have to wait for the right time. My prince will come. Hopefully he will love me as much as...
Blogger templates
It's just me
- Bella
- Vienna, Virginia, United States
- An ordinary person who lived in this world
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
a picture speak a thousand words
Post a Comment